Roku® Streaming Media Player
UPDATE May 10, 2021: Mauldin First Baptist has a new video channel on Roku®.
With the streaming media player, you may:
- Watch our Sunday (and other) services live on your television
- Replay available services and other events such as on-line Sunday School, on-line Prayer Meeting, Memorial Services, and Youth Videos.
All live-streamed events are available to replay no more than 6 hours after the service or event has ended.
There are three ways to find our channel on Roku. Once you have your Roku Streaming Media Player, Login to your Roku account (or create an account). An account is needed to setup the Roku device.
- On the Roku device, use Roku’s search page and type in Mauldin First Baptist to quickly find us, or…
- Search the Religion and Spirituality Category on the Roku device to find our channel, or…
- Use this link: https://my.roku.com/
Please note that the existing Roku channel (First Baptist Mauldin) will only be available for watching “live-views”.
Get Additional information about Roku. Please note that this is an internet connected device. If you need assistance in connecting your Roku device, please contact the church office…or, contact a member of the video ministry team.
Watch the video to learn about the Roku Streaming Media Player.
® Roku is a registered trademark of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.