There are many ways to be involved at Mauldin First. We would LOVE for you to join us for:
- Sunday morning worship
- Bible Study
- Wednesday nights for family supper
- Visit our Mauldin Community Groups
- Special events
- Annual Community Yard Sale
- Trunk or Treat
- Christmas “One Starry Night” Live Nativity and Walk Through Bethlehem Experience.
You don’t have to make a reservation, just show up and check it out for yourself.
We invite you to SHARE in one of our Mauldin Community Groups! Large events are great, but you build real relationships in a small group. Our groups meet on Sunday mornings and throughout the week. You can choose a group based on your time availability, life stage, or group closest to you. In our Mauldin Community Groups, we share real life together.
Find where you can SERVE and utilize your gifts! As we find our foundation in a church family and community groups; we learn to focus on others.
At Mauldin First Baptist, we encourage everyone in our family to serve in two ways:
- Find your MINISTRY – find where you can serve INSIDE the church. We have multiple areas including nursery, visiting our homebound members, reading to our kids in our Mauldin Christian Academy, helping with our Audio/Visual ministry on Sunday mornings, and more.
- Find your MISSION – find where you can serve OUTSIDE the church. You can start with our mission partners, the local Homeowner’s Association, or go with your community group to serve in your hometown. Get out there and be the salt and light in our community!
Invest in relationships where you can MAKE disciples! We can easily fill all of our time with work, family, and great church activities, but the Great Commission from our Lord Jesus mandates that we go and “make disciples”. Our work isn’t done until we see new believers give their lives to Jesus and train them on how to help others become new believers. We should all be looking for at least one person that we can personally help take the next steps, just as other people did for us when we were new believers.
Interested in how you can take that next step? We would love to help! Contact Bill Voorhes, our Discipleship Pastor, at email@example.com
and he’ll be happy to help you!